You can’t throw a Halloween party without some themed drinks, right? Or maybe you want to enjoy the spirit of Halloween by sipping on a cocktail. Either way, I’ve got you covered!
Below are 4 cocktail recipes that will be a hit this Halloween. Your friends and family will really appreciate the creativity and effort you put into making these festive drinks! Even better, one of the drinks is actually alcohol free so it’s something your kids can enjoy but have no fear; you can make an adult version for yourself 🙂
Poison Green Apple
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz Apple Liqueur
- Green Apple Slices
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake, and then pour into a short glass that is also filled with ice.
- Add an apple slice as garnish.
- 1 oz Mango Vodka or Pineapple Vodka
- 1 oz Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- Red Grenadine
- Corn Syrup
- Red Food Coloring
- Combine corn syrup and food coloring, enough to coat the top of the glass.
- Dip each glass in the mixture then place in the freezer for about 5 minutes for the mixture to harden. The mixture should have dripped down the side of the glass slightly.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake, and then pour into the rimmed glasses over ice.
- 2 oz Blackberry Juice or Blackberry Pomegranate Juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Vodka
- Purple Colored Rim Sugar
- Dip the rim of a tall glass in water then dip into the rim sugar.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- Add ingredients and stir.
***To make the simple syrup, combine ½ cup water and ½ cup sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Let cool before adding to the drink.
***If you are unable to find purple colored rim sugar you can make your own. Simply buy purple food coloring and add a few drops to about 1 cup of sugar. If you can’t find purple food coloring, use a few drops of red and a few drops of blue food coloring and add to about 1 cup of sugar. Stir together until the sugar turns purple.
Green Slime Punch (Nonalcoholic)
- 2 Qts Cold Water
- 2 (0.13 oz) Packages Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid Mix
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 (46 oz) Can Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 (12 oz) Can Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 Qt Ginger Ale, chilled
- Pour 2 quarts cold water in a 1-gallon punch bowl or container.
- Add the Kool-Aid and sugar, and stir until dissolved.
- Add the pineapple juice and lemonade concentrate, and stir well. You don’t need to thaw the concentrate because it will melt as you stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Once ready to serve, add the ginger ale and stir.
***To make the adult version simply add a shot of vodka (or the alcohol of your choice) to your glass.
Cheers and I hope you enjoy!
If you haven’t had a chance to read my Frightful Eats and Spooky Treats blog post please do so! You’ll find some Halloween themed food to pair with these drinks that will make any party that much more fun!