For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Cod in Foil Packets
Rate this Recipe
Healthy and tasty cod makes a great dinner.
|4 cod fillets|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|3 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon seasoning salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 onion, thinly sliced|
- Preheat grill to medium high. Cut heavy-duty aluminum foil into four large squares.
- Place one fillet on each piece of foil. Heat butter in a saucepan. Add parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir ingredients, blending well. Pour mixture evenly over each fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika then top with onion slices. Fold foil around the fish and seal.
- Place packets on grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.