For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Cod in Foil Packets
Rate this Recipe
Healthy and tasty cod makes a great dinner.
|4 cod fillets|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|3 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon seasoning salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 onion, thinly sliced|
- Preheat grill to medium high. Cut heavy-duty aluminum foil into four large squares.
- Place one fillet on each piece of foil. Heat butter in a saucepan. Add parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir ingredients, blending well. Pour mixture evenly over each fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika then top with onion slices. Fold foil around the fish and seal.
- Place packets on grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.