For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Cod in Foil Packets
Rate this Recipe
Healthy and tasty cod makes a great dinner.
|4 cod fillets|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|3 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon seasoning salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 onion, thinly sliced|
- Preheat grill to medium high. Cut heavy-duty aluminum foil into four large squares.
- Place one fillet on each piece of foil. Heat butter in a saucepan. Add parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir ingredients, blending well. Pour mixture evenly over each fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika then top with onion slices. Fold foil around the fish and seal.
- Place packets on grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.