For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Cod in Foil Packets
Rate this Recipe
Healthy and tasty cod makes a great dinner.
|4 cod fillets|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|3 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon seasoning salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 onion, thinly sliced|
- Preheat grill to medium high. Cut heavy-duty aluminum foil into four large squares.
- Place one fillet on each piece of foil. Heat butter in a saucepan. Add parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir ingredients, blending well. Pour mixture evenly over each fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika then top with onion slices. Fold foil around the fish and seal.
- Place packets on grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.