For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Boneless Beef Short Ribs
Rate this Recipe
These grilled short ribs will have everyone licking their fingers.
|1/2 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup paprika|
|1/4 cup granulated sugar|
|3 teaspoons granulated onion|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne|
|2 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt|
|2 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper|
|2 pounds boneless beef short ribs, connective tissue removed|
|1 cup prepared barbecue sauce (thick consistency)|
- Place brown sugar, paprika, granulated sugar, onion, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl; blend ingredients together.
- Generously sprinkle ribs with seasoning, coating all sides. Allow ribs to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Oil grill rack then preheat grill by turning all burners on high. Close lid and allow grill to preheat for 10 minutes.
- When grill is ready, reduce heat to medium and set beef ribs on grill; close lid. Turn ribs every 5 minutes, for a total cooking time of 15 to 20 minutes, in order for every side of the ribs to get slightly caramelized. Ribs should yield easily to the touch.
- Reduce heat slightly then brush the ribs with prepared sauce. Cover grill and cook ribs for 1 to 2 minutes, in order for sauce to set. Continue turning ribs and brushing them with sauce until all sides of the ribs have been glazed.
- Remove ribs to a platter, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.