For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sweet and Tangy Grilled Drumsticks
Rate this Recipe
Sure to become a new summertime favorite.
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1 1/2 cups dry red wine|
|2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 cup dark-brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons|
|8 chicken drumsticks|
|Salt, to taste|
- In a saucepan, bring soy sauce, wine, ginger, garlic and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for about 40 minutes or until mixture is about as thick as honey. Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
- Heat grill to medium-low.
- Place drumsticks on grill then brush with sauce. Close grill lid and cook drumsticks for 4 minutes.
- Turn drumsticks over then brush with more sauce. Continue cooking drumsticks for about 20 minutes more, turning and brushing with sauce every 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Get Your Grill On!
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.