For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Layered Hash Browns with Mixed Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
A hearty and delicious way to start the day.
|1 green bell pepper, diced|
|1 1/2 cup ham, diced|
|8 cups hash browns|
|1/2 red bell pepper, diced|
|1 jalapeño, seeded and diced|
|1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated|
|Canola oil, for frying|
|Salt, to taste|
|20 potato wedges|
|Pepper, to taste|
|1 onion, diced|
|4 tablespoons butter|
- Separate hash browns and potato wedges, fry up in separate skillets. Cook until both are golden brown. Keep warm while other ingredients are prepared.
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet, melt and toss in red bell pepper, jalapeño, onion, green bell pepper and ham. Toss a few times.
- Combine hash browns and vegetable mixture, sprinkle cheese on top and gently toss together. Turn heat to low, let cheese melt.
- In a separate skillet, melt remaining butter and add eggs. Fry eggs to desired consistency. Separate into four sections.
- Dish out cheese covered hash browns/vegetable mixture onto four plates. Place potato wedges on top, then lay eggs on top.
- Serve with salsa or Pico de Gallo and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Traditional dishes to enjoy during Easter.
Delicious recipes to make your Easter celebration great. A variety of dishes that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.