For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4-Ingredient Hazelnut Cookies
Rate this Recipe
A tasty and nutty cookie with minimal ingredients.
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1 egg white|
|2/3 cup hazelnuts|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
- Heat oven to 180° F.
- Arrange hazelnuts on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool. Gently rub hazelnut skins off.
- Pour hazelnuts in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Heat oven to 275° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine salt and egg white in a small bowl. Use electric mixer and beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- Slowly fold in hazelnuts and sugar.
- Spoon cookie batter onto baking sheet. Arrange about 2 inches apart.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool on wire rack and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.