For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4-Ingredients Orange Sorbet
Rate this Recipe
A simple chilly treat recipe that’s super fun to make.
|Salt, (1/2 teaspoon for ice cream maker or 1 cup for bag method)|
|2 cups orange juice|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|6 cups crushed ice|
- Combine salt, orange juice, sugar and crushed ice on a mixing bowl.
- Whisk ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
- 2 options for making sorbet:
- Pour ingredients into ice cream maker.
- Pour ingredients into medium sized re-sealable bag, then place that bag into a bigger bag. Shake vigorously for 10-15 minutes.
- Place bags into freezer and chill until ice cream texture is achieved.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.