For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fajita Grilled Sirloin Steak with Chipotle Cilantro Butter
Rate this Recipe
|Sirloin Steak - Your Choice of Quantity|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Rub all over with olive oil and sprinkle fajita seasoning on both sides.
- 3/4" Steaks - Grill about four to five minutes on each side for medium-rare to medium. 1" Steaks - Grill about seven to eight minutes on each side for medium-rare to medium.
- Cook steaks to your preference.
- Remove to platter; place a slice of the Chipotle Cilantro Butter on top of each steak and tent with foil. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
|unsalted butter, softened|
|1 Juice and zest from a fresh lime|
|1 large chipotle in adobo sauce, finely diced, plus 1 Tbsp. adobo sauce from can|
|2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed|
|1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped|
|Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste|
- Mix all butter ingredients together in medium bowl. Pour out onto sheet of wax paper, wrap into cylinder shape and twist ends together. Refrigerate until ready to use. Makes 1 cup. Will keep in fridge for 1 week or up to 3 months in freezer.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.