For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fajita Grilled Sirloin Steak with Chipotle Cilantro Butter
Rate this Recipe
|Sirloin Steak - Your Choice of Quantity|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Rub all over with olive oil and sprinkle fajita seasoning on both sides.
- 3/4" Steaks - Grill about four to five minutes on each side for medium-rare to medium. 1" Steaks - Grill about seven to eight minutes on each side for medium-rare to medium.
- Cook steaks to your preference.
- Remove to platter; place a slice of the Chipotle Cilantro Butter on top of each steak and tent with foil. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
|unsalted butter, softened|
|1 Juice and zest from a fresh lime|
|1 large chipotle in adobo sauce, finely diced, plus 1 Tbsp. adobo sauce from can|
|2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed|
|1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped|
|Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste|
- Mix all butter ingredients together in medium bowl. Pour out onto sheet of wax paper, wrap into cylinder shape and twist ends together. Refrigerate until ready to use. Makes 1 cup. Will keep in fridge for 1 week or up to 3 months in freezer.
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.