For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fajita Grilled Sirloin Steak with Chipotle Cilantro Butter
Rate this Recipe
|Sirloin Steak - Your Choice of Quantity|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Rub all over with olive oil and sprinkle fajita seasoning on both sides.
- 3/4" Steaks - Grill about four to five minutes on each side for medium-rare to medium. 1" Steaks - Grill about seven to eight minutes on each side for medium-rare to medium.
- Cook steaks to your preference.
- Remove to platter; place a slice of the Chipotle Cilantro Butter on top of each steak and tent with foil. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
|unsalted butter, softened|
|1 Juice and zest from a fresh lime|
|1 large chipotle in adobo sauce, finely diced, plus 1 Tbsp. adobo sauce from can|
|2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed|
|1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped|
|Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste|
- Mix all butter ingredients together in medium bowl. Pour out onto sheet of wax paper, wrap into cylinder shape and twist ends together. Refrigerate until ready to use. Makes 1 cup. Will keep in fridge for 1 week or up to 3 months in freezer.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.