For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Butter Glazed Pork Chops with Apple and Bacon Stuffing
Rate this Recipe
|6 pork chops, at least 1-inch thick|
|4 slices bacon, diced|
|1/4 cup chopped celery|
|1/4 cup chopped onion|
|3 apples, peeled, cored, and diced|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1 box Stovetop Stuffing for Pork, prepared according to package|
|salt, to taste|
|2 teaspoons chopped parsley|
|Olive Oil Pam Cooking Spray|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Preparation: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut a pocket in each of the chops for stuffing.
- Fry diced bacon until crisp, then add celery and onion; cook until tender. Add diced apples, sprinkle with sugar, then cover and cook slowly until tender and glazed. Add stuffing to bacon mixture. Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Stuff mixture into the pockets in chops. Rub outside of chops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place stuffed chops on baking sheet. Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees and remove foil. Brush chops with half of the apple butter glaze and bake 10 additional minutes. Turn chops over and brush on remaining glaze and bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until glaze bubbles and stuffing is crisp around the edges.
|3 tablespoons no sugar added apple butter|
|2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground pepper, to taste|
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Brush on pork or poultry the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.