For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey & Soy-Glazed Cedar Planked Salmon
Rate this Recipe
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|3 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|2 tablespoons water|
|1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|4 salmon fillet, skin removed|
|Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish|
- Soak cedar plank in salted water for at least 2 hours, then drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a small heavy saucepan whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, water, and mustard. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce reaches a glaze-like consistency.
- Brush salmon with half the glaze, but do not place the fish on the plank. Place the plank on the hot grate and leave it until there is a smell of smoke, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the plank over and place the fish on top. Cover the grill and cook until the fish is cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 135 degrees F., about 20 minutes.
- Check the plank occasionally. Brush salmon with remaining glaze the last ten minutes of cooking time. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and transfer the salmon and plank to a platter and serve right off the plank.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.