For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey & Soy-Glazed Cedar Planked Salmon
Rate this Recipe
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|3 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|2 tablespoons water|
|1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|4 salmon fillet, skin removed|
|Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish|
- Soak cedar plank in salted water for at least 2 hours, then drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a small heavy saucepan whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, water, and mustard. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce reaches a glaze-like consistency.
- Brush salmon with half the glaze, but do not place the fish on the plank. Place the plank on the hot grate and leave it until there is a smell of smoke, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the plank over and place the fish on top. Cover the grill and cook until the fish is cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 135 degrees F., about 20 minutes.
- Check the plank occasionally. Brush salmon with remaining glaze the last ten minutes of cooking time. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and transfer the salmon and plank to a platter and serve right off the plank.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.