For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
Rate this Recipe
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|2 cloves fresh garlic, minced|
|1 large red onion, large dice|
|1 zucchini, large dice|
|1 yellow squash, large dice|
|1 green bell pepper, large dice|
|1 red bell pepper, large dice|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for roasted vegetables. Spread out evenly on large baking sheet sprayed with olive oil Pam.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly caramelized and charred.
- Toss roasted vegetables with couscous and check seasoning again. Serve with Lemon Chicken with olives.
|1 box Near East Couscous|
|3 drops Tabasco sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cumin|
|Pinch of cinnamon|
|Salt, to taste|
|2 tablespoons Freshly ground pepper, to taste|
|2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts|
- Prepare couscous according to package directions while vegetables are roasting but add Tabasco, cumin, and cinnamon to boiling water before adding dry couscous. Turn off heat and let stand, covered, for five minutes. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Fluff with fork and stir in toasted pine nuts.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.