For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
Rate this Recipe
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|2 cloves fresh garlic, minced|
|1 large red onion, large dice|
|1 zucchini, large dice|
|1 yellow squash, large dice|
|1 green bell pepper, large dice|
|1 red bell pepper, large dice|
|Salt, to taste|
|Freshly ground pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for roasted vegetables. Spread out evenly on large baking sheet sprayed with olive oil Pam.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly caramelized and charred.
- Toss roasted vegetables with couscous and check seasoning again. Serve with Lemon Chicken with olives.
|1 box Near East Couscous|
|3 drops Tabasco sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cumin|
|Pinch of cinnamon|
|Salt, to taste|
|2 tablespoons Freshly ground pepper, to taste|
|2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts|
- Prepare couscous according to package directions while vegetables are roasting but add Tabasco, cumin, and cinnamon to boiling water before adding dry couscous. Turn off heat and let stand, covered, for five minutes. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Fluff with fork and stir in toasted pine nuts.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.