For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Perfect Prime Rib
Rate this Recipe
|2 tablespoons crushed dry rosemary|
|2 tablespoons cracked black pepper|
|3 tablespoons coarse salt|
|3 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 lb rib roast|
- Score the top of the rib roast with the tip of your knife. Rub the olive oil on the outside of roast. Mix the remaining ingredients and rub on the outside of roast.
- Place the roast in a shallow roasting pan. Don't cover and don't add water. Preheat the oven to 375°F and roast the meat for 1 hour. Turn oven off; roast can stand in oven 1-2 hours. Don't open oven door.
- Before serving, turn oven to 375 degrees F, roast for an additional 30-40 minutes. Remove roast from oven. Let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
|4 oz prepared Horseradish|
|1/4 cup Sour Cream|
|1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard|
|1/8 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk together until smooth and well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator and let sit for a couple of hours or overnight for best flavor.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.