For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
BLT Smoked Brats
Rate this Recipe
|4 Hickory or Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Brats, fully cooked|
|4 slices uncooked smoked bacon|
|1 tomato, seeded and chopped|
|1 cup fresh arugula or romaine lettuce|
|4 butter-toasted brat or hot dog buns|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Wrap each brat with one slice of the bacon; secure with tooth picks if necessary.
- Grill brats on all sides until heated through and bacon is crisp. Remove toothpicks, if using.
- Serve hot on butter-toasted buns spread with mayo.
- Divide arugula and chopped tomato evenly and scatter over each brat. Top with mustard and relish, if desired.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.