For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
BLT Smoked Brats
Rate this Recipe
|4 Hickory or Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Brats, fully cooked|
|4 slices uncooked smoked bacon|
|1 tomato, seeded and chopped|
|1 cup fresh arugula or romaine lettuce|
|4 butter-toasted brat or hot dog buns|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Wrap each brat with one slice of the bacon; secure with tooth picks if necessary.
- Grill brats on all sides until heated through and bacon is crisp. Remove toothpicks, if using.
- Serve hot on butter-toasted buns spread with mayo.
- Divide arugula and chopped tomato evenly and scatter over each brat. Top with mustard and relish, if desired.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.