For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Squash Salad
Rate this Recipe
|1 small butternut squash, peeled & diced|
|1 cup fresh cranberries|
|2 cups chopped fresh spinach or arugula|
|1 cup chopped pecans|
|1/4 red onion, jullienned|
|1 teaspoon feta or goat cheese before serving, optional|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- In bowl combine squash, cranberries, onion, oil, salt & pepper. Spread all on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- While that is baking make your warm dressing.
- Remove squash mixture and cool to room temperature.
- Toast pecans in oven for 10 minutes, remove and cool. In mixing bowl combine all squash, nuts, spinach and dressing. Serve immediately!
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|1/3 cup maple syrup|
|1/2 shallot, minced|
|1/4 cup apple cider vinegar|
|2 tsp Dijon mustard|
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and warm through but do not boil.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.