For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Squash Salad
Rate this Recipe
|1 small butternut squash, peeled & diced|
|1 cup fresh cranberries|
|2 cups chopped fresh spinach or arugula|
|1 cup chopped pecans|
|1/4 red onion, jullienned|
|1 teaspoon feta or goat cheese before serving, optional|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- In bowl combine squash, cranberries, onion, oil, salt & pepper. Spread all on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- While that is baking make your warm dressing.
- Remove squash mixture and cool to room temperature.
- Toast pecans in oven for 10 minutes, remove and cool. In mixing bowl combine all squash, nuts, spinach and dressing. Serve immediately!
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|1/3 cup maple syrup|
|1/2 shallot, minced|
|1/4 cup apple cider vinegar|
|2 tsp Dijon mustard|
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and warm through but do not boil.
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.