For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb lean ground beef|
|1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, or 1 teaspoon fresh|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper|
|1 cup plain yogurt|
|2 cloves fresh garlic, minced or pressed|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|4 Pita Bread or Hamburger Buns|
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill.
- Combine the ground beef, feta, oregano, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Make sure to mix gently, and shape into 4 patties. Then put the patties in the refrigerator.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, mint, dill, salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Refrigerate the sauce while grilling the burgers.
- Cook patties until thoroughly cooked, flipping once, for about 13 to 15 minutes.
- Serve in the pita bread or on hamburger buns with red onion, tomato, cucumber, and the yogurt sauce.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.