For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb lean ground beef|
|1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, or 1 teaspoon fresh|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper|
|1 cup plain yogurt|
|2 cloves fresh garlic, minced or pressed|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|4 Pita Bread or Hamburger Buns|
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill.
- Combine the ground beef, feta, oregano, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Make sure to mix gently, and shape into 4 patties. Then put the patties in the refrigerator.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, mint, dill, salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Refrigerate the sauce while grilling the burgers.
- Cook patties until thoroughly cooked, flipping once, for about 13 to 15 minutes.
- Serve in the pita bread or on hamburger buns with red onion, tomato, cucumber, and the yogurt sauce.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.