For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Loaded Baked Potato
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Baker Potatoes|
|1/2 pint Bacon Chive Dip, from Deli - Cold|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wash potatoes and let dry.
- Remove two sheets of aluminum of foil and lay side by side; make them large enough to completely wrap the baker potatoes. Lightly oil the baker potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle generously with kosher salt. Place the potato on the foil and wrap tightly and keep the bottom full side of the foil down with the wrap ends at the top.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for approximately 1 hour or until fork tender. Remove potatoes from oven.
- Unwrap and slice baked potato open; slightly squeezing the sides to get potato to pop open. Drop a couple slices of butter in each potato. Then scoop two generous Tablespoons of cold Bacon Chive Dip on the top. Bacon Chive Dip will start to melt and they are ready to serve. It is a simple loaded baked potato!
- Chef note: Adjust quantity of Bacon Chive Dip as you go up in number of potatoes in quantities of two. Four potatoes will require 1 Pint of the Bacon Chive Dip. Or you can add as much as you want. Simply delicious!
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.