For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Korean Beef Tacos
Rate this Recipe
|2 lb. beef roast, trimmed of fat|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|10 cloves fresh garlic, peeled but intact|
|1 cup red onion, diced|
|2 jalapenos, diced|
|1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, peeled and grated|
|2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar|
|2 tablespoons sesame seeds|
|12 Corn tortillas, warmed, for serving|
- Combine the sugar, soy sauce, red onion, jalapenos, ginger, rice vinegar, sesame seeds in a small bowl. Add the beef and garlic to 6 quart slow cooker and cover with the sauce. Cook for 8-10 hours on low.
- When it has 30 minutes left to cook and the beef can be easily shredded with a fork, break it into smaller pieces and remove and discard any visible fat. Continue cooking without the lid on so the sauce thickens up.
- Serve shredded beef over warm corn tortillas topped with Spicy Broccoli Slaw. (see recipe below) Serve two tacos per person.
|1 package broccoli slaw mix|
|3 slices red onion, rinsed and chopped|
|1/2 cup prepared bottled coleslaw dressing|
|1 tablespoon Sriracha Hot Sauce or Chili garlic sauce|
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.