For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Guacamole
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Fresh ground pepper|
|1/2 cup flour|
|3 tablespoons cornstarch|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce|
|3 tablespoons oil for frying|
|10 6 inch tortillas|
|Shredded Cheddar cheese|
|Top the Tater - Taco Fiesta Dip|
|Chunky Guacamole, (Recipe below or now availableFresh Made in Produce)|
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, cayenne, and garlic powder.
- Season the chicken pieces with pepper, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoons of oil to the frying pan when hot, add chicken and cook on both sides - about 3 to 4 minutes per side (you may need to do in batches, adding more oil so that the chicken gets a slightly crispy exterior). Once the chicken is cooked thoroughly, set it aside in a bowl and toss with 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce.
- To assemble tacos- Spread some Top the Tater - Taco Fiesta Dip on the tortilla. Place a few buffalo chicken pieces onto the bottom of the flour tortilla. Top with lettuce, guacamole, tomato, cheddar cheese or whatever toppings you enjoy on your tacos. Drizzle with more buffalo wing sauce if you wish.
|3 small to medium ripe avocados, pitted and scooped from skins with a large spoon, chopped|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 bunch scallions chopped, including greens|
|1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped fine|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced fine|
|Coarse Salt, to taste|
- Toss all ingredients above with fork so it remains chunky.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.