For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Loaded Baked Potato Soup*
Rate this Recipe
|4 Large baking potatoes, scrubbed and baked until tender and cooled|
|1/4 cup butter|
|1 large yellow onion, chopped|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, plus more for topping|
|1/2 cup flour|
|6 cups milk, (or use part chicken broth and half and half)|
|4 green onions, sliced, plus more for topping|
|1 cup Top the Tater Sour Cream, plus more for topping|
|1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled, plus more for topping|
- Dice cooled potatoes with skins intact; set aside. Preheat large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add butter and onions, sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook another 2 minutes. Whisk in milk and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in reserved potatoes, green onions, Top the Tater, cooked bacon, and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Cook until heated through, about 10 minutes and adjust seasoning, to taste.
- Serve hot in bowls garnished with more cheese, sour cream, bacon, and green onions.
- *This recipe courtesy of Festival Foods Hugo customer, Joelle.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.