For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef Stroganoff - Easy Crock Pot Recipe
Rate this Recipe
|2 lb. cubed stew meat|
|2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup|
|1 large onion diced|
|3 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce|
|1/2 cup water|
|8 oz cream cheese|
- Season stew meat with salt and pepper.
- In the slow cooker combine all the ingredients, except the meat and the cream cheese, together. Once combined add the meat and mix together.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crockpot on high.
- Stir the cream cheese in until completely mixed, cover until complete mixture is heated thoroughly (roughly ten minutes).
- Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
- Perfect recipe for your crockpot or slow cooker
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.