For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Noodle Soup
Rate this Recipe
|1 Whole Chicken|
|6 tablespoons Better Than Boullion Chicken Base, (may add more to taste if you prefer)|
|1 Medium Onion, Chopped|
|2 cups Celery, Chopped|
|2 cups Carrots, Chopped (Baby Carrots Work Too!)|
|1 package Reames Egg Noodles Frozen, (Add 1 more bag if you like heartier soup with a lot of noodles)|
- Boil Whole Chicken in approximately 2 1/2 quarts of water in large soup pot.
- While chicken is boiling, clean and prepare onion, celery and carrots.
- Once chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F or more, it is done, remove and debone. Cut chicken into preferred size pieces.(Save the broth from cooking!)
- Strain the chicken broth and return to pan. Add more water if needed to have 2 1/2 quarts for soup. Add the prepared vegetables, chicken and chicken base. Stir well.
- Simmer mixture until vegetables are tender, approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Add frozen egg noodles and continue to simmer for 30 to 40 more minutes.
- Salt and Pepper to taste as the soup cooks.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.