For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce:|
|1 1/2 cups heavy cream|
|1/4 cup whole grain mustard|
|1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard|
|1/4 cup white wine|
|1 clove fresh garlic, pressed|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for sautéing|
|2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley or chives, for garnish|
- To prepare the sauce, pour the cream into a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the white wine, mustards, garlic, salt, and pepper and decrease the heat to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes, until reduced by half. The sauce should coat the back of a spoon. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary with salt and pepper.
- To prepare chicken, rub chicken breasts all over with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Lay seasoned chicken breasts in hot pan and brown 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until center is no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Serve each person one cooked chicken breast with a generous ladle of the Dijon sauce over the top. Garnish with chopped parsley or chives.
- Delicious served over fresh pasta like fettuccini or mashed potatoes.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.