For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple and Brie Crostini
Rate this Recipe
|1 Baguette, cut into 0.5 inch pieces|
|1 Red Apple|
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the baguette and spread the apple butter onto one side of each slice. Place on a baking sheet.
- Slice the brie into thin slices and place on top of the apple butter.
- Bake for about 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Slice the apple and chop the pecans.
- Mix the apples in a bowl with a splash of lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- Once done baking, place the apple slices on top and sprinkle with pecans. Then drizzle each with honey.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.