For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple and Brie Crostini
Rate this Recipe
|1 Baguette, cut into 0.5 inch pieces|
|1 Red Apple|
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the baguette and spread the apple butter onto one side of each slice. Place on a baking sheet.
- Slice the brie into thin slices and place on top of the apple butter.
- Bake for about 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Slice the apple and chop the pecans.
- Mix the apples in a bowl with a splash of lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- Once done baking, place the apple slices on top and sprinkle with pecans. Then drizzle each with honey.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.