For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Homemade Turkey Gravy
Rate this Recipe
|1 Stick Butter|
|1 Tsp Pepper|
|1/2 Cup Flour|
|4 Cups Turkey or Chicken Broth|
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the pepper.
- Slowly add the flour and whisk together.
- Add the broth and whisk together.
- Continue to heat, whisking occasionally, until it reaches a desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or keep warm on low heat until ready to serve.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.