For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cantaloupe and Avocado Salad
Rate this Recipe
A fruity and creamy side salad.
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons|
|1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/2 teaspoon coarse salt|
|3 lb melon, cantaloupe or MAG, quartered and seeded|
|1 avocado, halved, pitted and peeled|
|1/2 red onion, peeled, sliced thinly|
- To make dressing, in a medium bowl whisk together lime juice, olive oil, cilantro and salt; set aside.
- Cut each cantaloupe quarter in half lengthwise. Peel and discard skins. Slice each wedge lengthwise into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Cut each avocado half again lengthwise and then into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Place cantaloupe, avocado and sliced red onion into the bowl with dressing; gently toss to coat.
- Divide among four plates and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.