For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cube Steak Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet totally delicious sandwich!
|2 sticks butter|
|3 lb cube steak|
|Seasoned salt, to taste|
|1/2 cups Worcestershire sauce|
|Hot sauce, to taste|
|4 deli rolls, halved lengthwise|
- Place 1/4 stick of butter in a large pan. Bring to medium heat.
- Slice the onions, transfer to pan, cook until soft and light brown. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
- Slice the cube steak against the grain. Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter in the same large pan, bring to high heat. Add cube steak. Cook until browned, flip repeat, about a minute on per side.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and 2 tablespoons butter to cooked steak, and stir. Add the cooked onions and stir to combine.
- Butter the halved French rolls and brown in a new skillet.
- Lay the bottom half of a French roll on a plate. Place the meat mixture, followed by a spoonful of juice from the pan. Top with other half of roll, and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.