For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Tenderloin
Rate this Recipe
A one skillet dish that really satisfies.
|1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 12 slices|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 teaspoon canola oil|
|1/3 cup salsa|
|1 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Add pork to pan; spoon soy sauce mixture evenly over pork slices. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; cook 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan; cook for 30 seconds; stir constantly.
- Serve pork with salsa mixture, and sprinkle with cilantro.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.