For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Cajun Chicken Lazone Pasta
Rate this Recipe
|1 Tsp Sea Salt|
|2 Tsp Cajun Seasoning|
|2 Tsp Paprika|
|1 Tsp Onion Powder|
|2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/3 Cup Flour|
|5 Tbsp Butter, divided|
|2 Cups Heavy Cream|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips|
|12 oz Linguine or Spaghetti Noodles|
- Combine the sea salt, Cajun seasoning, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and flour. Dredge the chicken in the mixture, shake off any excess, and place on a plate. Reserve the remaining seasoning.
- Start boiling a pot of water for the pasta. Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 Tbsp butter. Cook the chicken until done, about 6-8 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add 4 Tbsp butter to the pan and melt. Add the remaining seasoning mixture and stir to combine. Add the heavy cream and mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir until coated.
- Serve the pasta on a plate, top with the sliced chicken, and garnish with parsley.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.