For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Cajun Chicken Lazone Pasta
Rate this Recipe
|1 Tsp Sea Salt|
|2 Tsp Cajun Seasoning|
|2 Tsp Paprika|
|1 Tsp Onion Powder|
|2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/3 Cup Flour|
|5 Tbsp Butter, divided|
|2 Cups Heavy Cream|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips|
|12 oz Linguine or Spaghetti Noodles|
- Combine the sea salt, Cajun seasoning, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and flour. Dredge the chicken in the mixture, shake off any excess, and place on a plate. Reserve the remaining seasoning.
- Start boiling a pot of water for the pasta. Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 Tbsp butter. Cook the chicken until done, about 6-8 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add 4 Tbsp butter to the pan and melt. Add the remaining seasoning mixture and stir to combine. Add the heavy cream and mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir until coated.
- Serve the pasta on a plate, top with the sliced chicken, and garnish with parsley.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.