For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Cajun Chicken Lazone Pasta
Rate this Recipe
|1 Tsp Sea Salt|
|2 Tsp Cajun Seasoning|
|2 Tsp Paprika|
|1 Tsp Onion Powder|
|2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/3 Cup Flour|
|5 Tbsp Butter, divided|
|2 Cups Heavy Cream|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips|
|12 oz Linguine or Spaghetti Noodles|
- Combine the sea salt, Cajun seasoning, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and flour. Dredge the chicken in the mixture, shake off any excess, and place on a plate. Reserve the remaining seasoning.
- Start boiling a pot of water for the pasta. Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 Tbsp butter. Cook the chicken until done, about 6-8 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add 4 Tbsp butter to the pan and melt. Add the remaining seasoning mixture and stir to combine. Add the heavy cream and mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir until coated.
- Serve the pasta on a plate, top with the sliced chicken, and garnish with parsley.
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.