For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beer-Simmered Grilled Sausages
Rate this Recipe
Grilled sausages have never been tastier.
|3 lb uncooked sausages, your preference|
|1 onion, thinly sliced|
|3 cups beer, more if needed|
|Vegetable oil, for brushing|
|Mustard, for serving|
- Prick each sausage a few times with a fork.
- Arrange onions on the bottom of a large pan. Place the sausages on top and pour beer and water over sausages, enough to cover. Bring pan to medium heat. Poach the sausages until half-cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grill grates with vegetable oil. Lightly brush the sausages on all sides with vegetable oil and place on the hot grill. Cook until the casings are crisp and nicely browned and the sausages are cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side.
- Transfer the sausages to a plate and let rest for 3 minutes. Serve with mustard and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.