For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Balsamic Sauce
Rate this Recipe
A balance of sophisticated flavors.
|1 package long-grain rice, 6 oz.|
|3 tablespoons flour|
|1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|6 boneless pork chops|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|2 cloves garlic, pressed|
|1/3 cup balsamic vinegar|
|1 can chicken broth, 15 oz.|
- Cook rice according to package directions then keep warm while pork chops are being prepared.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1 teaspoon rosemary, salt and black pepper. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat melt oil with butter. Add garlic to skillet; saute for 1 minute. Add pork chops to skillet and cook until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add vinegar and broth to skillet. Stir the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon to loosen any bits. Cook vinegar and broth until reduced by half, about 6 minutes.
- Add pork chops back to skillet and cook until done, about 5 minutes more. Serve over rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.