For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Arugula & Asparagus Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Red Onion, sliced|
|1 lb Asparagus, sliced into 1-inch pieces|
|1 15oz Can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed|
|2 1/2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar|
|5 oz Baby Arugula|
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the asparagus and onion, and sauté until tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cannellini beans.
- Whisk together 3 Tbsp olive oil and 2 ½ Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar.
- Toss the arugula with the vinegar mixture.
- Divide the arugula into 4 bowls. Top with the vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.