For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Raspberry Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Tangy, tart and perfectly sweet.
|1/2 cup raspberry jam|
|1 tablespoon Chambord|
|2 1/4 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|2 sticks butter|
|2/3 cup sugar|
|2 egg yolks|
|1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest|
|1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the jam and Chambord. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt and whisk to blend.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in the egg yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla. Add the flour mixture in 2 additions and beat just until moist clumps form. Gather the dough together into a ball.
- Pinch off the dough to form 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheets, spacing 1-inch apart. Use your floured index finger or 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon to create depressions in the center of each ball. Fill each indentation with nearly 1/2 teaspoon of the jam mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.