For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mixed Greens Salad with Apples and Cranberries
Rate this Recipe
|1/4 Cup Maple Syrup|
|Zest and Juice of 1 Orange|
|2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar|
|1 1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard|
|1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper|
|6 Tbsp Sweetened Dried Cranberries, divided|
|6 Cups Mixed Greens|
|1/2 Cup Pecan Halves or Pieces|
|1 Honeycrisp Apple, cored and diced|
- Juice and zest the orange. Slice the apple.
- Add the maple syrup, orange juice, orange zest, balsamic vinegar, mustard, cayenne pepper, and 2 Tbsp cranberries to a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Set aside.
- Add the mixed greens to a large bowl. Add most of the pecans, apples and remaining cranberries. Toss to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the top and toss to combine.
- Serve a heaping portion on each plate and top with the remaining pecans, apples, and cranberries. Enjoy immediately.
- **Do not add the dressing until ready to serve**
|Course:||Appetizer, Appetizers, Dinner, Lunch, Meatless, Salad|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.