4-Ingredients Orange Sorbet
A simple chilly treat recipe that’s super fun to make.
| Salt, (1/2 teaspoon for ice cream maker or 1 cup for bag method) |
|2 cups orange juice |
|1/4 cup sugar |
|6 cups crushed ice |
- Combine salt, orange juice, sugar and crushed ice on a mixing bowl.
- Whisk ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
- 2 options for making sorbet:
- Pour ingredients into ice cream maker.
- Pour ingredients into medium sized re-sealable bag, then place that bag into a bigger bag. Shake vigorously for 10-15 minutes.
- Place bags into freezer and chill until ice cream texture is achieved.