Creamy Lemon Chicken
A simple recipe with savory results.
|2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved |
|1 can cream of chicken soup, 11 oz. |
|1/4 cup milk |
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil |
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper |
|1 lemon |
- Cut four thin slices from lemon then squeeze 2 teaspoons of lemon juice from remaining lemon into a small bowl, set lemon juice aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes per side minute, until browned.
- Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice and black pepper into the skillet, heat to a boil.
- Top chicken with lemon slices, reduce heat to low. Cover skillet.
- Cook for an additional five minutes.