|1/2 Tsp Lime Juice |
|1/2 Tsp Honey |
|3 Mint Leaves |
|1 oz Vodka |
| Ginger Beer |
| Fresh Cranberries |
| Rosemary Sprigs |
| White Sugar |
- In a small glass or shallow bowl, add the mint leaves, 4-5 cranberries, honey and lime juice. Muddle together and set aside.
- Add water to one bowl and sugar to another bowl. Dip the rim of the glass into the water, then into the sugar.
- Add the muddles mixture to the glass. Then fill with ice.
- Add the vodka and top with ginger beer until the glass is almost full.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and additional cranberries.