Shredded Beef Soft Tacos
Simple yet oh so flavorful beef tacos.
|2 jars salsa, your preference |
|5 teaspoons chili powder |
|2 tablespoons cider vinegar |
|1 1/2 lb beef chuck pot roast, trimmed |
|12 tortillas, warmed |
|3 cups shredded lettuce |
|1 cup sour cream |
|2 avocados |
- Spoon 1 cup of the salsa into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining salsa, chili powder and vinegar to a slow cooker, stir to combine ingredients. Add beef, cover slow cooker, and cook on low for 10-12 hours. Shred meat using two forks then place in a serving bowl.
- Place lettuce and sour cream in separate serving bowls.
- Remove pit from avocados, peel and dice. Place diced avocado in a serving bowl.
- Place serving bowls and warmed tortillas on table, create tacos and enjoy.