For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Perfect Prime Rib
Rate this Recipe
|2 tablespoons dry rosemary, crushed|
|2 tablespoons cracked black pepper|
|3 tablespoons coarse salt|
|3 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 lb rib roast|
- Score the top of the rib roast with the tip of your knife. Rub the olive oil on the outside of roast. Mix the remaining ingredients and rub on the outside of roast.
- Place the roast in a shallow roasting pan. Don't cover and don't add water. Preheat the oven to 375°F and roast the meat for 1 hour. Turn oven off; roast can stand in oven 1-2 hours. Don't open oven door.
- Before serving, turn oven to 375 degrees F, roast for an additional 30-40 minutes. Remove roast from oven. Let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
|4 oz prepared Horseradish|
|1/4 cup Sour Cream|
|1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard|
|1/8 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk together until smooth and well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator and let sit for a couple of hours or overnight for best flavor.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.