For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spaghetti Made Easy
Rate this Recipe
|1 large yellow onion, chopped|
|1 large jar Prego Spaghetti Sauce, (48 oz)|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 cup dried oregano|
|2 lb. Festival Foods Hot Italian Sausage|
|1 bunch fresh Italian parsley, chopped|
|2 packages Buitoni Fettuccine, (9 oz. each)|
|Shredded Parmesan Cheese|
- Saute onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Combine sauce, sugar, garlic powder and oregano, add sautéed onions and simmer on low medium heat.
- In a fry pan cook Italian Sausage thoroughly. Combine with sauce and simmer approximately 20 minutes.
- Right before serving add chopped Italian parsley to the meat sauce mixture.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package instructions. Serve with shredded parmesan cheese for topping
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.