For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Ham Sandwiches - Any Time or Party Time
Rate this Recipe
|8 individual White Dinner Rolls, Fresh Bakery or Kings Hawaiian|
|12 oz sliced Swiss cheese|
|1/2 lb thinly Sliced Ham, (Leftover Ham is Great!)|
|1 stick Butter, melted|
|2 tablespoons prepared Mustard, preferably spicy brown or Dijon|
|2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce|
- Slice the rolls in half using a serrated knife, and arrange bottom halves of rolls in a large casserole dish. Arrange a layer of cheese on top, followed by a layer of ham. Cover with the tops of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Drizzle the sauce evenly over the tops of the sandwiches, cover the pan with aluminum foil and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are warmed through. Slice between the rolls, and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Easy dinner if prepared the night before and one quick tip, if you build the sandwiches in the pan as a separate sandwich and then tuck them together to cover with sauce they are easier to serve.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.