For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Ham Sandwiches - Any Time or Party Time
Rate this Recipe
|8 individual White Dinner Rolls, Fresh Bakery or Kings Hawaiian|
|12 oz sliced Swiss cheese|
|1/2 lb thinly Sliced Ham, (Leftover Ham is Great!)|
|1 stick Butter, melted|
|2 tablespoons prepared Mustard, preferably spicy brown or Dijon|
|2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce|
- Slice the rolls in half using a serrated knife, and arrange bottom halves of rolls in a large casserole dish. Arrange a layer of cheese on top, followed by a layer of ham. Cover with the tops of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Drizzle the sauce evenly over the tops of the sandwiches, cover the pan with aluminum foil and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are warmed through. Slice between the rolls, and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Easy dinner if prepared the night before and one quick tip, if you build the sandwiches in the pan as a separate sandwich and then tuck them together to cover with sauce they are easier to serve.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.