For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb ground beef 85% lean|
|4 Hamburger Buns|
|4 Slices Festival Foods Smokehouse Bacon|
|4 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Cook bacon until slightly crisp and dry on paper towels.
- While the bacon is cooking, prepare Guacamole with recipe below.
- Preheat grill to medium-high temperature. Season ground beef with salt and pepper and form four patties. Grill the burgers, turning once to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Toast and butter the hamburger buns.
- Assembly: Melt a slice of pepper jack cheese on the bun bottom under a broiler, remove and add a small amount of Arugula. Place the cooked burger on top of the pepper jack and arugula. Top with a slice of fresh tomato and a slice of cooked bacon. Top with Chunky Guacamole.
- If you want to buy a great Guacamole ready to top, try Our Own Fresh Chunky Guacamole in our Produce department. Available every day while supplies last!
|3 large ripe avocados, pitted and scooped from skins with a large spoon, chopped|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 bunch scallions, chopped, including greens|
|1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped fine|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced fine|
|Kosher Salt, to taste|
- Toss all ingredients above with fork so it remains chunky.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.