For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Warm Potatoes and Spring Salad Greens
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb. (1 pkg.) The Little Potato Company Terrific Trio, halved lengthwise|
|8 tablespoons olive oil|
|Kosher Salt, (Coarse) to taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon maple syrup|
|2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar|
|6 oz. Cambozola, cubed into 6 pieces (or 3 oz Brie Cubed and 3 oz Crumbled Blue Cheese for 6 portions)|
|1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic|
|1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots|
|3/4 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes|
|12 oz Spring Salad Mixed greens|
|3 tablespoons Lemon juice|
|2 tablespoons lemon zest|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes, cut-side up, on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. Roast in oven until fork-tender, about 25 minutes.
- Prepare dressing: Whisk mustard, maple syrup, vinegar and 6 tablespoons oil together until emulsified.
- Remove potatoes from oven and arrange into six equal piles on baking sheet. Top each pile with a piece of Cambozola Cheese or Brie and Blue Cheese combination. Return potatoes to oven and roast until cheese warms through.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add garlic and shallots and sauté until garlic begins to brown. Add tomatoes and cook until warmed through. Add dressing and remove pan from heat once liquid comes to a simmer.
- In a large bowl, toss greens with warm dressing. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Arrange potato portions on six plates, place dressed greens on top of the potatoes and garnish with grated zest.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.