For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pot Roast Sliders - Easy Crock Pot Recipe
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 sandwiches
|5 lb. Boneless Chuck or Arm Roast|
|1 packet McCormick Brown Gravy Mix|
|1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix|
|1 packet Good Seasonings Italian Salad Dressing Mix|
|1 cup Water|
|2 packages Fresh Bakery Dollar Buns|
|8 oz. Sliced Swiss Cheese for Topping|
|Butter, for spreading on buns to toast|
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with non stick cooking spray. Place the roast in the bottom of the crock pot, open 3 packets and pour over roast. Then pour the cup of water over the top. Turn crock pot on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours. When roast is fully cooked and ready to shred, it will pull apart easily with a fork. Internal temperature of the roast will be 170 degrees F or greater.
- Once roast is done, remove from crock pot and place on cutting board. Using two forks, shred beef and remove any unwanted parts of the roast. Strain the gravy created when cooking the roast and place back in crock pot on hold. Place the shredded beef back into gravy to hold flavorful juice.
- Slice dollar buns and butter lightly. Toast them in oven or broil to lightly brown. Once done, spoon a portion of pot roast onto bun and top with swiss cheese.
- For even more fun with these tasty sandwiches, spoon some extra gravy onto pot roast on the bun or serve with gravy for dipping similar to a french dip.
- Enjoy the Pot Roast Sliders!
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.