For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Chicken Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 - 18 Meatballs (depending on size of meatball)
|2 pounds ground chicken|
|4 large garlic cloves|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|2 large eggs|
|1 cup Panko breadcrumbs|
|3/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
- Preheat the oven to 475ºF.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, garlic, salt, pepper, eggs, panko, paprika, and onion powder, mix and combine the ingredients well but don’t overwork.
- Form the meat into a ball using a meatball scoop or approximately 3 tablespoons of meat per meatball. Place shaped meatballs on prepared baking sheet and bake until the meatballs are cooked thoroughly (internal temperature of 165 ºF).
- While meatballs are in oven, you can work on the sauce (see below)
- Remove meatballs from oven and reduce temperature of the oven to 325 degrees.
- Dip each individual meatball into the sauce and coat completely. Place back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
|1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce|
|2 1/2 cup light brown sugar|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|3/4 teaspoons kosher salt|
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients sauce over medium high heat and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.