For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Chicken Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 - 18 Meatballs (depending on size of meatball)
|2 pounds ground chicken|
|4 large garlic cloves|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|2 large eggs|
|1 cup Panko breadcrumbs|
|3/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
- Preheat the oven to 475ºF.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, garlic, salt, pepper, eggs, panko, paprika, and onion powder, mix and combine the ingredients well but don’t overwork.
- Form the meat into a ball using a meatball scoop or approximately 3 tablespoons of meat per meatball. Place shaped meatballs on prepared baking sheet and bake until the meatballs are cooked thoroughly (internal temperature of 165 ºF).
- While meatballs are in oven, you can work on the sauce (see below)
- Remove meatballs from oven and reduce temperature of the oven to 325 degrees.
- Dip each individual meatball into the sauce and coat completely. Place back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
|1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce|
|2 1/2 cup light brown sugar|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|3/4 teaspoons kosher salt|
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients sauce over medium high heat and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.