For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Spider Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
|1 Can Refrigerated Pizza Dough|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese|
|Garlic, fresh or powder|
|Large Black Olives|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough and use a cookie cutter or glass to cut-out circles.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet.
- Spread sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the pizzas and arrange olives on top to create spiders.
- You could also skip the “spiders” and add any pizza topping you like to create mini pizzas.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.