For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|3 Cups cooked chicken, shredded (Rotisserie Chicken works great).|
|6 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
|1/2 cup salsa|
|1 1/2 cups Colby Jack cheese (can substitute other cheeses)|
|1 1/2 cups Chopped Spinach, stems removed|
|12 6 Inch Tortillas, corn or flour|
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, cheese, and spinach. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out 12 tortillas and place a few spoonsful of the mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla so the mixture is covered and set seam side down.
- Heat ½” oil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Place 2 tortillas into the hot oil, seam side down, and cook until golden brown on both sides. Start with the seam side down so the oil will hold the tortilla together once flipped.
- Repeat until all tortillas are cooked.
- Set on a paper towel to drain off any excess oil.
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.