For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|3 Cups cooked chicken, shredded (Rotisserie Chicken works great).|
|6 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
|1/2 cup salsa|
|1 1/2 cups Colby Jack cheese (can substitute other cheeses)|
|1 1/2 cups Chopped Spinach, stems removed|
|12 6 Inch Tortillas, corn or flour|
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, cheese, and spinach. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out 12 tortillas and place a few spoonsful of the mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla so the mixture is covered and set seam side down.
- Heat ½” oil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Place 2 tortillas into the hot oil, seam side down, and cook until golden brown on both sides. Start with the seam side down so the oil will hold the tortilla together once flipped.
- Repeat until all tortillas are cooked.
- Set on a paper towel to drain off any excess oil.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.