For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|3 Cups cooked chicken, shredded (Rotisserie Chicken works great).|
|6 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
|1/2 cup salsa|
|1 1/2 cups Colby Jack cheese (can substitute other cheeses)|
|1 1/2 cups Chopped Spinach, stems removed|
|12 6 Inch Tortillas, corn or flour|
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, cheese, and spinach. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out 12 tortillas and place a few spoonsful of the mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla so the mixture is covered and set seam side down.
- Heat ½” oil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Place 2 tortillas into the hot oil, seam side down, and cook until golden brown on both sides. Start with the seam side down so the oil will hold the tortilla together once flipped.
- Repeat until all tortillas are cooked.
- Set on a paper towel to drain off any excess oil.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.