For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|3 Cups cooked chicken, shredded (Rotisserie Chicken works great).|
|6 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
|1/2 cup salsa|
|1 1/2 cups Colby Jack cheese (can substitute other cheeses)|
|1 1/2 cups Chopped Spinach, stems removed|
|12 6 Inch Tortillas, corn or flour|
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, cheese, and spinach. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out 12 tortillas and place a few spoonsful of the mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla so the mixture is covered and set seam side down.
- Heat ½” oil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Place 2 tortillas into the hot oil, seam side down, and cook until golden brown on both sides. Start with the seam side down so the oil will hold the tortilla together once flipped.
- Repeat until all tortillas are cooked.
- Set on a paper towel to drain off any excess oil.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.