For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey & Mashed Potato Bites
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 Cups Leftover Mashed Potatoes|
|1/2 Cup Leftover Turkey, finely chopped|
|1/4 Cup Green Onions, chopped|
|1/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1 Large Egg|
|1 Cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs|
|Vegetable Oil, for frying|
- Combine the mashed potatoes, turkey, scallions, cheese, and egg in a large bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to spoon the mixture into balls. Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet to 360 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fry the balls, 2-3 at a time, until golden brown. Make sure to turn occasionally to cook each side. Remove with a slotted spoon to the baking sheet. Repeat until all the balls have been cooked.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt. Use leftover cranberry sauce or gravy for dipping.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.