For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey & Mashed Potato Bites
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 Cups Leftover Mashed Potatoes|
|1/2 Cup Leftover Turkey, finely chopped|
|1/4 Cup Green Onions, chopped|
|1/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1 Large Egg|
|1 Cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs|
|Vegetable Oil, for frying|
- Combine the mashed potatoes, turkey, scallions, cheese, and egg in a large bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to spoon the mixture into balls. Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet to 360 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fry the balls, 2-3 at a time, until golden brown. Make sure to turn occasionally to cook each side. Remove with a slotted spoon to the baking sheet. Repeat until all the balls have been cooked.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt. Use leftover cranberry sauce or gravy for dipping.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.