For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Turkey & Mashed Potato Bites
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 Cups Leftover Mashed Potatoes|
|1/2 Cup Leftover Turkey, finely chopped|
|1/4 Cup Green Onions, chopped|
|1/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1 Large Egg|
|1 Cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs|
|Vegetable Oil, for frying|
- Combine the mashed potatoes, turkey, scallions, cheese, and egg in a large bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to spoon the mixture into balls. Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet to 360 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fry the balls, 2-3 at a time, until golden brown. Make sure to turn occasionally to cook each side. Remove with a slotted spoon to the baking sheet. Repeat until all the balls have been cooked.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt. Use leftover cranberry sauce or gravy for dipping.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.