For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mardi Gras Cake
Rate this Recipe
|White Cake Mix|
|2 Containers Whipped Vanilla Frosting|
|Sprinkles, optional, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake ingredients according to box instructions. Separate the batter into (3) bowls or however many bowls you are going to add different food coloring to.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl of batter and stir. Pour into your baking pans.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Remove cake from pans and place the bottom layer on a plate or cake stand. Gently level off the top using a bread knife. You don’t want the top of each layer to be domed.
- Add a layer of frosting. Then place another layer of cake on top and gently level off the top. Repeat until all layers have been assembled.
- Add sprinkles to the top and chill until ready to serve.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.