For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mardi Gras Cake
Rate this Recipe
|White Cake Mix|
|2 Containers Whipped Vanilla Frosting|
|Sprinkles, optional, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake ingredients according to box instructions. Separate the batter into (3) bowls or however many bowls you are going to add different food coloring to.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl of batter and stir. Pour into your baking pans.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Remove cake from pans and place the bottom layer on a plate or cake stand. Gently level off the top using a bread knife. You don’t want the top of each layer to be domed.
- Add a layer of frosting. Then place another layer of cake on top and gently level off the top. Repeat until all layers have been assembled.
- Add sprinkles to the top and chill until ready to serve.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.