For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mardi Gras Cake
Rate this Recipe
|White Cake Mix|
|2 Containers Whipped Vanilla Frosting|
|Sprinkles, optional, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake ingredients according to box instructions. Separate the batter into (3) bowls or however many bowls you are going to add different food coloring to.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl of batter and stir. Pour into your baking pans.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Remove cake from pans and place the bottom layer on a plate or cake stand. Gently level off the top using a bread knife. You don’t want the top of each layer to be domed.
- Add a layer of frosting. Then place another layer of cake on top and gently level off the top. Repeat until all layers have been assembled.
- Add sprinkles to the top and chill until ready to serve.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.