For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1 Tsp Pepper|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1 Tsp Italian Seasoning|
|2 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|2 Slices Mozzarella Cheese|
|1/2 Cup Pesto|
|1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced|
|1 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice|
|1/4 Cup Fresh Basil, chopped|
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil, and lemon.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the chicken on each side for about 8-10 minutes.
- Top each chicken breast with 1-2 pieces of cheese and cook until melted. Remove from heat.
- Top each chicken breast with ¼ cup pesto and a generous scoop of the tomato mixture.
- Serve immediately.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.