For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4th of July Fruit Pizza
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough, or homemade|
|1 8oz Package Cream Cheese, softened|
|2 Cups Heavy Cream|
|1 Cup Powdered Sugar|
|2 Tsp Lemon Juice, optional|
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|Blueberries and Sliced Strawberries, or other berries if you prefer|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the sugar cookie dough from the package and knead with hands until soft and easy to work with. Roll out into a flat circle on a pizza pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking, whip the cream cheese until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese.
- Add the powdered sugar, lemon juice (optional), and vanilla extract. You may also omit the vanilla extract if you think it will be too sweet. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes (you can place in the fridge to speed up the process). Once cool, spread the icing over the entire crust. Arrange the berries in a circular pattern or whatever pattern you desire.
- Serve immediately or cover and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.